TERMS & CONDITIONS Leoni’s Accommodation
The above accommodation is leased on the following terms and conditions
1. Occupation after 2pm (14h00) before 9pm (21h00). Earlier or later occupation only if telephonically arranged the day before arrival.
2. Departure not later than 10am (10h00), except if prior arrangements have been made.
3. This lease provides for no. of persons specified on hire contract letter only (including children and infants).
4. a)i) An amount of 50% of the rental (+ cash or cheque deposit fee, i.e. + R48 or R50, resp.) must be deposited into the account provided on the hire contract letter. Proof of the deposit having been made shall be sent by sms, (0027) 061 6829 188 or email, Info@leonisaccommodation.co.za. Internet transfers do not carry a bank fee. a)ii) FOR PAYMENT OF BALANCE OF RENT SEE PARA 5. BELOW.
b) If the proof of deposit is not emailed or sent by sms to us before the date specified on the hire contract letter the preliminary booking will automatically lapse.
c) If this agreement of lease is not cancelled telephonically before the date specified on the hire contract letter, the deposit minus an administration fee of 10% will not be refunded automatically but only if a suitable alternative lessee/s is found for the full period in question. Should the cancellation take place timely, the deposit, minus 10%, will be refunded automatically.
5. The balance of the rent payable on or before the date specified on the hire contract letter, together with a refundable key/breakage deposit. The amounts plus applicable bank charge are payable by cash or Internet transfer before occupation is taken. Credit or debit card facilities are not available. If a bank deposit is made the procedure in paragraph 4(a) above shall be followed.
6. On departure, the premises shall be in a reasonable condition with dishes washed so that the cleaning staff is not burdened unnecessary.
7. The owner of the premises retains the right of admission. Smoking and pets are not allowed on the premises.
The purpose of this lease is accommodation for the lessee together with the number of persons specified in paragraph 3. The premises are not leased to provide a venue for friends, family, or other invitees. Noise pollution must be kept to a minimum, especially after 22h00, so that neighbours and other occupant of units in the complex are not disturbed. Contravention of any of the conditions in this paragraph will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of the rent and breakage deposit.
8. The owners and management shall not be held responsible for any injury, damage or loss suffered by the lessee (and family) and guests or their invitees resulting from the occupation of the premises.
9. ALTERATIONS AND CANCELLATION BY LEONIS ACCOMMODATION
It is very unlikely that Leonis Accommodation will have to make any changes to arrangements once these have been confirmed. If this does happen, Leonis Accommodation will let the client know as soon as possible. If, for any reason beyond Leonis Accommodation’s control, Leonis Accommodation is unable to provide the client with the Unit the client has booked, Leonis Accommodation will cancel the booking and refund the amount paid to Leonis Accommodation for the Unit. However, Leonis Accommodation will not be liable for any cancellation charges for travel arrangements or any further claims by the client or anyone else in the clients’ party.
10. AUTHORITY TO SIGN
The person who receives the hire contract letter (via email) certifies that:
– He or she is authorized to agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of all persons named on the booking form, including those substituted at a later date.
– He or she is over eighteen years of age and a member of the party intending to occupy the room.
– He or she agrees to take responsibility for the persons occupying the Unit during the period of the booking.
11. CONDITIONS OF RESIDENCE
Where an inventory is provided, any discrepancies must be reported to Leonis Accommodation within 24 hours of arrival, otherwise the inventory will be deemed to be correct.
The client is responsible to pay for the cost of any damage, breakages or loss to the property or its contents. Leonis Accommodation reserves the right to recover any further costs or charges of this nature from the person who made the booking, in the event that the security deposit proves insufficient.
12. USE OF WEBPAGE
Welcome to Leonis Accommodation’s website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use govern Leonis Accommodation’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
a) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
b) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
c) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
d) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
e) All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
f) Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
g) From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
h) You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Leonis Accommodation’s prior written consent.
i) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Republic of South Africa.
13. GENERAL CONDITIONS
Guest/s attend this establishment at their own risk.
The guest hereby agrees on behalf of himself and the members of his Party that it is a condition of his/their residence at Leonis Accommodation that neither Leonis Accommodation, its employees nor agents shall be responsible for any injury or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property upon the premises, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence or wrongful act of any person in the employment of Leonis Accommodation.
Therefore Leonis Accommodation, its agent/s and/or its employee/s (“the Proprietor”) shall not be liable for, and the guest/s hereby waive/s and abandon/s any claims for any act, neglect or default for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience, whether to person or property, which any of the persons named on the guest registration form or any of their guests or invitees using the premises may suffer or incur arising out of, or in any way connected with the Unit rental.
The guest/s, in addition to the aforesaid, hereby indemnify the Proprietor against any claims which may arise from whatever nature, whether arising from the Proprietor’s default, negligence or otherwise.
b) BREACH OF CONTRACT
If any of these conditions are breached by any of the persons named on the booking form or any of their guests or invitees, Leonis Accommodation reserves the right to re-enter the room and terminate the rental without prejudice to the other rights and remedies of Leonis Accommodation.
All of the descriptions used on Leonis Accommodation website or otherwise provided to the client are made in good faith and are believed to be accurate. If the client has any complaints or problems during the stay, the client is requested to inform Leonis Accommodation as soon as possible so that the fault can be remedied. Leonis Accommodation must stress the importance of bringing complaints or problems to attention in the way during the stay, as Leonis Accommodation cannot be expected to help if the client only notifies Leonis Accommodation following the client’s return.
In the event that the client vacates the Unit without authorization during the rental period, the client will lose any rights he might otherwise have had to compensate payments.
d) GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
South African law shall govern the validity, construction and performance of these conditions. Leonis Accommodation and the persons named on the booking form agree that any dispute between them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African Courts.